Capital for Colleagues, the investment vehicle focused on opportunities in the Employee Owned Business (‘EOB’) sector, is pleased to announce an investment update in respect of the quarter ended 30 November 2017.
Key Statistics for the quarter:
- Portfolio comprised of 15 unquoted EOBs at the end of the quarter
- Net Asset Value (‘NAV’) of GBP 6,488,769 (31 August 2017: GBP 6,551,117)
- NAV per share of 42.12 pence (31 August 2017: 42.58 pence per share)
Material developments in the quarter
- Established a joint venture company, Castlefield Corporate Advisory Partners Limited, to assume responsibility for the non-investment EOB activities previously undertaken by Capital for Colleagues, leaving the Company free to focus on its core business – the provision of flexible capital to EOBs.
- Restructured the Company’s investment in CSM Site Supplies Limited into new A ordinary shares, continuing the policy of switching investments from debt to equity.
- Successfully concluded the Company’s investment in MI Accountancy Solutions Limited (‘MIA’), following the repayment of sums due to Capital for Colleagues. MIA remains a provider of management information to a number of the Company’s investees.